Led a UX/Design team of 20+ across our global offices. Improved sales/pitch process across the company, streamlined and evolved rapid prototyping, design systems, and IA work. Built smarter, more efficient cross-discipline relations and handoffs. Worked on Multiple products like CRM, DMP, ADS Manager, Ads Solutions for Retargeting..etc
Dec 2010 - Jan 2016
- Designed high-impact, user-centered Web Applications and Portals with a strong emotional appeal, sophisticated production values, and intuitive navigation to maximize user engagement and cement powerful brand identities.
- Led and managed 20 UX / UI designers, creative and set art direction for Vizury in the areas of user experience design, usability testing, planning, wireframe, interaction prototype, and UI design. Hands-on visual design on CRM Portal, Web dashboard, Ads Unit Creation and marketing projects; Communicate with web and mobile developers
- Partnered with user interface designers, Web developers, and Business Managers to translate information architecture, navigation, and process flows into beautiful, easy-to-use solutions.
- Established UX design as the first stage of all Web applications, instituting a user-centered design (UCD) approach.
- Gathered user data through methods such as analytics reporting, task analysis, and participatory design techniques and utilized that data to drive design decisions.
- Gathered client requirements and conducted a focus group to discover user needs.
- Developed user personas and scenarios in order to enhance functionality and usability for key audiences.
- Organized, tailored, and moderated local and virtual user testing sessions based on personas , use cases.
- Designed mock-ups for potential and existing clients to show how our applications would look if integrated into their systems.
- Produced style guides and web/CSS/interaction specification sheets for engineers.
- Designed and generated fully-interactive HTML prototypes and click-throughs used for client presentations, mock-ups, and user-testing studies.